- 6 Warp Channels
- Adaptive Directionality
- Noisetracker 2
The value hearing aid in the ReSound range
ReSound introduced the Enya range in October 2015 to provide a cheaper alternative to their premium LiNX2 hearing aid collection. Although the basic model within the series, the Enya 2 still incorporates many exciting features, making the listening experience both rewarding and comfortable.
Why consider the Enya 2?
The Enya 2, unlike the more advanced models in the range is not an automatic hearing aid. You have to change your program setting manually, when you move from one listening environment to another. Neither does it offer wireless capability. What is does do is provide some well-chosen technical features to enhance your listening experience at an affordable price. It’s suitable for those with a mild to severe hearing loss.
- Adaptive Directionality - focuses the microphones on speech sounds and reduces background interference.
- Noise Tracker 2 - reduces background noise and balances out extreme sound so you can concentrate on what is being said in comfort.
- Six Sound Processing Channels - allows you to program your device to specifically match your hearing needs and access sound frequencies that aren’t normally within your range.
- Three program options - means that you can pre-program your hearing aid to enable you to relax in your favourite surroundings.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator - enables you to play a variety of different relaxing sounds to relieve the effects of tinnitus.
- Protective Nano Coating - helps to guard against dirt and moisture, while maximising the life of your hearing aid.
The Enya 2 is the basic hearing aid of the range with some useful additional features, designed for those wanting to keep things simple and the price down. For a boost in technical specification you could consider the Enya 3. For wireless capability, try the Enya 4.