The Amplicomms PowerTel 780 is manufactured by Amplicomms, a company that focuses on communication solutions for those with hearing impairment. HearingDirect stocks a wide variety of its products and we have been impressed by the performance and reliability of the PowerTel range.
We have had many requests for multiple handset solutions in our cordless phones and are pleased to offer the PowerTel 780 with 2 additional handsets – all pre-paired for your convenience. You’ll also benefit from a significant cost saving!
To set up at home, the 780 base unit requires a mains supply and phone line socket. The additional 701 handsets only require a mains supply.
If you don’t need the answering machine, check out the PowerTel 700 Trio.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their ‘T’ setting.
- 2-lines, extra large dot-matrix LCD display, 24x72 dots (one line of numbers and letters and one line of characters) with bright backlit display
- Incredible brilliant sound with less than 1,5% distortion at full
- Amplified volume adjustment on handset >40 dB
- Hearing aid compatible preferred (highest level)
- Extra loud adjustable ringer volume >90 dB
- Hands free speaker phone
- Equaliser tone control
- Automatic high frequency boost
Caller ID Presentation (CLIP) with storage of the last 30 incoming numbers
- Phone book with 200 entries of names and numbers
- 9 ring tones on handset (incl. 5 polytonic ring tones)
- 6 display languages (D, GB, F, E, I, NL)
- Alert function/Alarm
- Up to 100 hours stand-by operation
- Up to 10 hours of permanent talk time
- 3 Direct-Dial memory buttons on handset (1/2/3)
- DECT-GAP Standard for operation of up to 4 handsets
Functions of base station with answering machine :
- Answering machine with extra large keys
- 11 min. recording time for incoming calls, spoken menu navigation in D, GB, F, E, I, NL
- Listening to messages on handset and base station
- Announcement of day and time of incoming calls
- Remote interrogation
- Outgoing message recording or pre-recorded message
- Answer only facility
- 2-digit LED message counter
- Beeping Pager function (Search for handset)
- 9 ring tones on base station
- 5 volume settings plus switch-off function for ring tones on base station
Special functions :
- Volume amplification button with memory (Boost) on handset for better reception
- Several users can program their personal volume and tone preference which can be recalled at a touch of a button
- Extra bright LED for visual alert of incoming calls
- Hands free talking volume on mobile handset can be set extremely high
- Headset outlet on handset
- Audio inductive amplifier (teleloop) on handset
- Vibration (shaker) outlet on base
- 3x Cordless handset + cradle
- 3x Belt clip
- 1x Phone connection cable
- 3x Power supply
- 1x User guide
- 9x Rechargeable battery AAA