You are currently on Hearing Direct UKGo to the US Website
The Amplicomms PowerTel 58 Plus has been designed to improve communication for the hearing impaired. Unlike many phone manufacturers who build standard phones and add a degree of amplification, Amplicomms amplified phones are designed from the outset with hearing impairment in mind. HearingDirect only stocks phones from manufacturers committed to the provision of amplified products.
The PowerTel 58 Plus is designed with the working environment in mind. While it will sit nicely on your hall table, it is equally at home in the office being capable of being part of a telephone network. Manufactured in a steel grey finish this phone looks the part as well as sounding as loud as you need it to. It has a long list of features (see below) which include an integral answering machine, alarm clock and can store up to 3 audio settings.
Whether it is for a business, office at home or for daily use, the PowerTel 58 Plus is a professional solution recommended by HearingDirect.
• Hearing aid compatible
• Built in answer machine
• Tone control
• Receiver volume up to +40 dB
• Ringing tone on the base unit can be set to super loud, up to 90 dB
• 9 extra loud ringing tones
• 5 loud ringing tones can be switched off
• Alarm clock / alarm function
• High-quality speaker in the base unit
• Storage of up to 3 individual audio settings (tone and volume)
• Hands-free function with volume control
• Mute function
• Voice output of dialled numbers and callers' numbers